What we eat, get digested and absorbed in body. Healthy food intake
Will helpful in good digestion and subsequently give us good health.
Main reason for poor digestion is bad dietary habits. Here I have given important advice which will be helpful for avoiding digestion disorder.Good dietary habits are helpful to avoid disease like Irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, loss of appetite, peptic ulcer, nausea, constipation
|Free image by wikimedia|
1. Avoid Over eating of food:-
Normally human is food lover. Balanced food is necessary for nutritional requirement of human.
But very few people will have a habit of controlled food habit. Eat, as much as they like, will only give satisfaction to these glutton persons. Over eating will adversely affect digestion process. Digestion system has its limit to digest food. Undigested food will accumulated in stomach due to over eating of food. This will create gastric problems.
2. Avoid hasty chewing of food:
Properly chewing food will supply smaller and properly mixed food particle to stomach. Smaller food particles will easily break in digestion process and subsequently absorbed in our body. Digestion process will face problem in breaking big food particles.
3. Take small meals four to five a day.
Normal routine habit of two to three meals is not at all advisable.Daily habit of four to five small meals
Will regulate our metabolism properly activated. Properly activated metabolism is very important for avoiding obesity also.
4. Keep mind and body stress free.
Human’s system of digestion is affected by immune and nervous system of body. \
Stress free mind will release sufficient quantity of enzymes to facilitate easy and complete digestion.
5. Take following heath food in daily meals for easy digestion:-
|Free image by wikimedia|
- Fruits are usually highly nutritious and easy to digest.
- Certain vegetables for example Ginger, Spinach and Carrot are highly advisable for healthy diet.
- Ginger is a root vegetable.
- Ginger is an Indian herbal medicine which is very effective in digestion process.
- Ginger has different name in different country. Ginger is stimulant and it helpful l in production of saliva which makes swallowing of food particles easy.
- Ginger is also helpful in inducing Enzymes for food digestion.
- Herbal tea with ginger is highly effective in Common cold. Ginger is highly effective in morning sickness and nausea. Main benefit of ginger is to cure loss of appetite in human. Ginger is added as spice in many vegetable cuisines.
6. Try to avoid following food items for good digestion:-
-fried oily foods
-Tobacco and alcohol